Now you are pregnant. Welcome to one of the most exciting experiences of your life. Whether you’re jumping for joy, still in a state of shock, or feeling a mixture of both – we’re here to support you in every way to help you have a healthy pregnancy. This is a cheerful and joyous time, while it also can feel a little scary, especially for those who are pregnant for the first time. You are often told to be very careful as the first three months are the most crucial ones for your baby. But what are important things to do when you are pregnant and what not to do? Do what ever feels right for you.
For the healthy development of the foetal, you need to be extra cautious and take good care of yourself. There are so many new things to learn. Most important things which you must address first :-
- Arrange your first appointment with your midwife or Gynecologist.
- Start taking supplements.
- Check with your doctor before taking medicines.
- If you smoke or consume alcohol, it’s time to quit.
- Cut down on caffeine.
- Now it’s high time to learn what to eat and what not to eat.
- Try not to exhaust yourself.
- Do chores safely.
- Get ready for your first ultrasound scan
- Get relief from pregnancy sickness.
Take care of yourself and the little bundle of joy. Congratulations again!!
Find out pregnancy week by week guide here. Finally, jump to the week of your pregnancy. Track your baby.